St Mary’s Abbey Ardee Co Louth
There is a Service in St Mary’s Church Of Ireland Ardee on the first three Sunday of every month, and Collon on every fourth Sunday of the Month at 09.45 am.
Ardee Union of Parishes
Parish Profile March 2016
Ardee Union of Parishes is comprised of 2 parishes, Ardee Parish and Collon Parish. The Union of Parishes was formed in the 1970s. Ardee Parish is centred around St Mary’s Abbey, located in the centre of the busy market town of Ardee in County Louth. St Mary’s Abbey dates from the 13th century, and is easily visible on the main street of Ardee.
Inside St Mary’s Abbey
- Current Office Bearers and Appointments (Ardee Union of Parishes) – Easter 2016 to Easter 2017
- Parish Profile (Ardee Union of Parishes)
- The old bell in St Mary’s Church of Ireland Ardee
- Bell Tolls after 50 years ( Ardee Union of Parishes)
- The Old Bell St Mary’s Church Of Ireland Ardee.
- An Outline History of the Parish of St. Marys Abbey, Ardee. – Joan S. Kieran
- MEMORIES ON NEW YEAR’S EVE
- Genealogical Information
- Short Video on St Mary’s Abbey
- History of Charlstown.